Thursday, February 07, 2019

The Haley Jones Blog: Getting to know the No. 1 player


Haley Jones, usatodayhss.com, February 7, 2019

Haley Jones is the No. 1 overall player in the ESPN HoopGurlz 100 for 2019 and recently signed with Stanford. The 6-foot-1 wing, who hails from Archbishop Mitty (San Jose, Calif.), was named to the preseasonALL-USA team and helped Team USA win gold in Belarus last summer. Now Jones has agreed to give USA TODAY exclusive access into her world by chronicling her life in a blog.
Hi everyone, it’s Haley Jones here with my new blog: Daily Dose of Haley!
For the first blog I will keep it simple. Since you may not know much about me, I’m going to share my answers to a BuzzFeed personality quiz with you!
In bold will be the BuzzFeed statements and I’ll give a short answer on whether I agree or disagree with the statement so you can get to know who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment